728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Music

    View All

    Saturday, January 11, 2014

    Help to the survive of Free TUTS Blog with simple donation

    Hi Everybody and welcome to Free TUTS Blog.
    I'm always trying to bring to you freebies, offers, also trying to show you some tricks and tips and much much more.


    All what i publish on this blog, is a time of searching an collecting of information's, and I'm always trying to publish what everyone likes, and what everyone wants.

    Today I'm asking Free TUTS followers and visitors a symbolic donation you can donate as much as you want, 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$, the amount that you want.

    Why are you asking for a donation?

    I need some money to get somethings that I need for Free TUTS, like a paid domain, a Laptop and some others materials like a webcam, microphone because I will make video tutorials.

    Here in Algeria I can't get all this when I'm studying because there isn't resources to buys all this, so I decided to ask my blog visitors.

    Also I'm working on a project coded with PHP which will be published after a month if it's finished, and I'll talk about it latter.

    I which I can get some help from you guys because you are my only hope.

    How can I donate to you?

    For this time I've one way which is Payoneer account:

    For Account-to-Account way:

    Email : cool2309@gmail.com
    And please a last service, Please share it with your friends.
    Thanks All for reading.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Help to the survive of Free TUTS Blog with simple donation Rating: 5 Reviewed By: RSEM
    Scroll to Top