728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Music

    View All

    Monday, April 21, 2014

    The best solution to solve the problem of slow browsing of Facebook

    Are you suffering with the same of my problem, slow browsing of Facebook? Then today I'm bringing to you a solution for that, I was searching till I've found it, the solution of this problem is on the DNS properties.
    If you remember, I've published previously a post on how to choose the best DNS for you, you can check it out, but if you are not satisfied with its result them follow me on this post.



    If you know how to change the DNS settings of you sharing card that you use then put those values : 4.2.2.3 and 4.2.2.4, but you don't know how just follow me.
    First Right click on the network icon and click on "Open network and sharing center" then click on "Change adapter settings" as shown bellow :


    Choose you Sharing Card > Right Click > Properties > Then IPv4 > Use the following dns server addresses and enter those values :


    If you want more detailed informations about changing DNS servers you can refer to this link from Microsoft it should help you.
    I hope you like it guys, and I whish it will help you because it has really solved my problem, see you ;)
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: The best solution to solve the problem of slow browsing of Facebook Rating: 5 Reviewed By: RSEM
    Scroll to Top